In a relationship



Wendy: Am I a joke to you?
Stan: What?
Wendy: I just wanna know, is that all I am? A big joke?
Stan: ...Um, no?
Wendy: You DO have a Facebook page, Stan!
Stan: Oh Goddamnit no! I just got that because Kyle-
Wendy: Yeah well I saw your page, Stan! Relationship status? Single?
Stan: Relationship stat- I didn't even pay any attention to that-
Wendy: You like being single, Stan? So that you could Facebook to find other girls?! According to your Facebook page, (crosses her arms) we aren't friends!
Stan: Alright, I'll add you as a friend. I'm sorry.
Wendy: And you'd BETTER change your relationship status to "In a relationship"!


Nu sunt fan South Park dar scena mi s-a parut foarte tare.
Mersi Vali pentru link.
Etichete: , edit post
9 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:

    Facebook-ul nu mai e ce-a fost... treburile devin muuullltttt prea serioase :)))))


  2. Johnny Says:

    :-t gagicilor geloase! Foarte tare video-ul!=))


  3. Mih Says:

    Mult prea serioase..intradevar. :)) Stiu multe situatii foarte funny si reale in plus. (bn...recunosc..unele si mai putin funny:)) )




  4. Unknown Says:

    Facebook dauneaza grav relatiilor!!!! :p


  5. Mih Says:

    @Iuliaaa: subscriu..



  6. Vali Says:

    Cu placere. Prea tare clipul :))


:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Trimiteți un comentariu